Windswept was the only word to describe our walk along Lossie beach today - it really was blowing a hoolie. I prefer the beach in winter when it is almost deserted and Christmas Day wouldn't be complete without an obligatory walk along the sand!
I'm very envious of your beach....I love to walk with my dog and I'm sure he'd love your beach.....maybe we'll make the trek oooooop north someday to try it out...
Gorgeous photos Jo, Its been miserable weather down here this weekend, we hope to move by the sea (possibly Devon way) in a couple of years when the youngest has left school. Rach x
2 comments:
I'm very envious of your beach....I love to walk with my dog and I'm sure he'd love your beach.....maybe we'll make the trek oooooop north someday to try it out...
Gorgeous photos Jo,
Its been miserable weather down here this weekend, we hope to move by the sea (possibly Devon way) in a couple of years when the youngest has left school.
Rach x
Post a Comment