




Seeing as today is supposed to be the only decent day weather wise this week I decided to get out in the fresh air for a walk before I picked the boys up from school. Had to pop into the library too so took my camera down to Cooper Park. Not many conkers lying around - too many little school boys around I think! Some of the trees are turning gorgeous colours and my conker in the leaves photo wasn't staged - thats exactly how I found him!
On the way back home after school we stopped at the local industrial estate as I knew there were horse chestnut trees - within the space of 10 minutes we had more conkers than we could carry.
Callum was pleased with his haul.
3 comments:
loving the autumn photos - totally gorgeous xx
Wow - gorgeous photos, esp the one of the conker on the leaves!
Great pictures. I'm hoping to get some good shotsat Kew this weekend. Fingers crossed.
Post a Comment