Tuesday, 28 October 2008

Pumpkins




Straight after school today the boys headed down to Tesco to select only the finest pumpkins they could find. We now have two - one is short and fat one is taller. Now all we have to do is agree on the design to be carved. There are some stunning designs to be found on the net but we will be going for the simple look as I haven't the time to faff around with them. I am voting for an alien pumpkin this year - last year we had the "puking" pumpkin which all the kids seemed to enjoy!! I have done the usual faces, a mouse, spider, haunted house and a ghost.

Might even have a go at making pumpkin soup out of the entrails!!

5 comments:

Dawn said...

They look fab Jo, I still have to get ours yet.
The tall ones are really good for the intricate designs.
Having a halloween party on Friday for youngest son.

x Rachel x said...

Look forward to seeing what you do with your pumpkins, love the puking one though!!(my SOH i'm afraid!) lol
Rach x

Helen said...

Have fun!

Paige said...

OMG!!!! what amazing Pumpkins!!!!! I love the one being sick!!!!

* Sarah * said...

I love the vomiting one!!!