


After seeing a tutorial on You Tube for these cute little post it noteholders I thought I would make a few as gidts for the boys teachers for Christmas. All you need is a couple of beer mats, some scraps of paper and card and some post it notes. The stamp is from Stamping Up and I thought it was quite apt. One down - 4 to go.
10 comments:
ooh that is cute, i really like it, xx
Very classy
What a great idea.
Looks good :) and added definately onto my long to do list!!!!
Like thos jo!! Great little gifts and they look so pretty!
Beautiful!
What a good idea!
What a great idea and something so personnel.
such a fab idea .... love the paper, love Crate paper
Jo - what a great idea!!
I have a pile of beer mats left from mini-albums, might have a go!!
What a great idea - def bookmark this one. Thanks for sharing.
Vron xx
They are fab!
Post a Comment