Saturday, 11 October 2008

Its getting there.



I went down to see how the house is getting along this afternoon - and as someone moves into one of the new houses later in the month some of the road has been tarmacked. It doesn't say no entry so I sneakily drove down as far as I dared and put the zoom lens on the camera. They have started blocking the outside now and when that is done they will start tiling the roof. The window above the big hole (which will be the garage) is our bedroom, the velux window is the family bathroom and the other window is Callums bedroom. No work as yet on the sunroom on the back but I don't think it will be long.

3 comments:

Tash said...

ooooh! you must be sooo excited! I think it's great that you've been able to watch your house being built (and record it all!). Congrats to Sam for his grading - and to Andy for using the mower! And I really like the picure of the screw (if that's what it is!)

Hello, I'm Vicki said...

wow that looks like it's coming on well, bet you can't wait to move xxx

voodoo vixen said...

Oooh look! It looks like a house!! You must be getting so excited Jo!! Will you be in for Christmas? Seeing as how the building trade has slowed so much they must be able to work more on yours!!