Tuesday, 27 May 2008

Springwatch




Don't know if any of you have been watching Springwatch that started on BBC2 last night - it is essential viewing in our house - the boys are a right pair of "twitchers" Well we have our own Springwatch in the back garden - our birdfeeder has been attracting lots of birds - including lots of fledglings. I waste so much time watching the parents feeding their young - and then when the parents hop off the youngsters chase after them! You know when you have baby starlings in your garden - they make such a noise. The photos didn't come out too bad considering they were taken through the patio door windows.

6 comments:

Inspiration Alley said...

Haven't been watching but will do now. Love the photos as usual.

Unknown said...

Fab photos. We're watching as well. Also spending lots of time watching birds in our garden as well.

Jay said...

I haven't seen that, but I was out last evening if that's when it was on.

The photos are lovely.

USA2UK said...

Wow! What fantastic photos, Jo!

Bagpuss said...

These pics are just great! Only way I get to see fledglings this year unfortunately is via my cats - nuff said!

It is great tho that the programme can really inspire children still!

Helen said...

Love the pictures. Something fot you on my blog.