Friday, 30 May 2008

New card kit



I treated myself to the May card kit from Sarahscards along with the March scrapbooking kit. The card kit uses American Crafts papers which I have never used before - but I am enjoying using it. I'm afraid I am a less is more sort of girl when it comes to cardmaking so they are quite simple.

3 comments:

Carole Bryson said...

Really lovely cards Jo ... I see you've got the 'riveted' SU stamp set - its a fab all rounder isn't it ?

Eileen said...

Great cards, Jo. You're going to love these kits, they are great fun, and easy to use.

Now I've decided I want, no I NEED, that stamp set, it looks really useful.

Mind you, I tell myself that about lots of things. And I shouldn't be 'fessing this to a fellow SAD should I?

Unknown said...

Great badge and great cards X