
Now what did I miss most today?? UKS or my car?? UKS was down from 10am till 2pm for some modifications to the site - not sure I have got the hang of them yet. And my little car had to go into the garage for its 6 week courtesy check - so as 2 wheels are quicker than 2 feet my bike actually saw the light of day and came out of the garage! I cycled into town to pop into the library and to school - afraid I rode on the pavement as there are too many big lorrys along the A96 through town - and I'm always worried that car drivers don't see cyclists. So I have to say I missed my car the most - but it came back being fully valet cleaned - and washed and polished. Can't be bad!
1 comment:
I don't know which I'd miss more either! I was at work while UKS was down and came back to be very confused lol x
Post a Comment