Tuesday, 6 May 2008

He passed!


Andy has just rung to say he has passed his HGV test (he has had his HGV license for years but this was the bigger articulated part of it so he can drive 42 tonne trucks) He is so chuffed and said he hasn't been that nervouse for ages. On my way home from Tesco I saw him and followed him up the road - was so worried I might have juinxed him!!

I'm off for my job interview and then we are going out for a celebratory lunch.

7 comments:

Inspiration Alley said...

Congratulations to Andy and good luck with the job interview.

x Rachel x said...

Ahh well done to your DH on passing his test! :)

Shirley said...

Well done Andy and I hope your interview went well JO.

Charlol said...

wow does he drive the yorkie van if do you get freebies??? congrats to hubby on passing the test.

dddeeebbbzzz said...

Congratulation to DH on passing his test! Sounds like a good excuse for a celebratory bead for your collection! Hope the interview went well.

Dawn said...

Congratulations to your Husband passing his test.

jay670120 said...

wow lots of life changing ops going on in your lives , well done Andy and hope you get the job you want Jo xxx