



Its not often we stay at home at the weekend especially if the weather is as nice as it has been today. The furthest we have ventured is Cooper Park as we had heard that the swans had babies. Took Sam down as he wanted to have a go with my old camera before he makes his mind up if he wants his very own camera for his birthday or not.
We were lucky with the swans as when we sat down they swan over to see if we had any food or not! The cygnets were so cute and fluffy. But I was so busy trying to take pics that I didn't notice one of the parents getting a bit close - and I got pecked!! You hear these stories about swans breaking peoples arms but I have to say this one didn't hurt a bit - I think I had just been given a warning!!
3 comments:
Aww so cute. Great pics. Deb x
Gorgeous photos.Been to Cooper Park a few times many years ago and got chased by a swan.
Those cygnets are sooo cute! Wonderful photos!
Post a Comment