

I set myself a small challenge today - to complete a LO and then to make a card from the scraps that were left over. I am trying to use up some of my old Scrapagogo kits - and chose the October Afternoon kit this time. The LO is a scraplift of a LO in the May/June edition of Simple Scrapbooks - and the card is a lift from one I saw on a my travels around blogdom - but I can't remember which blog I saw it on. If it is yours - please shout.
Love this photo of Sam and Callum whilst on a walk along the Speyside Way last month - it gives the impression of them being friends even if thats not always the case! The Autumn Leaves ticket stamp says "A Forever Friend" which is what a brothers should be.
8 comments:
ooh fab lo love these papers some of my favourite, great job!
That layout is gorgeous!
Great job Jo! I love them both, but that card shape is super.
love the lo, fab photo and the papers suit it so well. Love the little owl he's so sweet x
I love the idea of using leftovers to make a card - two for the price of one! Love the shape of the card. The picture of the boys is great. My two nephews have the brotherly love / fight relationship. One minute they are happily playing and the next one of them is sitting on top of the other about to do great damage!
Well done on completing your challenge.
Lovely LO and great card.
You always take such fabulous photos.Fab lo also. I'll have to follow your example and use my scraps at once to make cards, I have bags full of scraps that I never get round to using.
Thats a great LO Jo - I am trying to use up scraps too but I dont make cards so I amtrying to use them on smaller LOS or minibooks.
Post a Comment