Friday, 3 February 2012

Skywatch Friday

Cow parsley silhouetted against a winter sky.








See more skies from around the world here.

15 comments:

LeenaH said...

Greetings from Finland to you in Scotland!
Just beautiful blue sky and a decorative silhouette !
We lived in Kinmuck many years ago, perhaps I have told it already to you :)
Kinmuck is in Aberdeenshire.
Now we have here - 30 Celsius, when we lived there, coldest days were -2 degrees Celsius :)

Stewart M said...

Splendidly simple. I assume you don’t get too many skies like that during winter?

Cheers - Stewart M - Australia

Lynn said...

Love that photo Jo - you v cleaver!

eileeninmd said...

Lovely capture of the parsley and the sky. Fantastic photo, happy skywatching!

Joyful said...

That plant makes an interesting silhouette against your sky. Happy SWF!

Lea s Menagerie said...

Beautiful sky!
Great composition!
Happy Sky Watch Friday!
Lea
Lea's Menagerie

Wibbo said...

Lovely photo :o)

HansHB said...

So nice!
I wish you a Happy Friday!

Jennifer said...

That is a really nice shot! It would make a great wall hanging!

Judy said...

I thought it was cow parsnip...
Whatever, it makes a lovely silhouette against the sky!!!
I have found it to be a very cooperative model, too!

tilden talks... said...

I'm anxiously awaiting spring here in Carver Massachusetts USA!

Cindy Beck, author said...

Lovely shot. Very simple but cool!

Splendid Little Stars said...

love this! such a beautiful silhouette!

Julia said...

Wow! Fab shot x

Flighty said...

I like that! Flighty xx