
Since becoming the proud owner of an ipad when I can wrestle it away from the boys!) and my favourite thing is all the different camera apps. I love Snapseed and BeFunky but my favourite is Instagram. And here are my favourite 10 Instagram shots from this year so far:









12 comments:
Love your photos and I love the app too. Must use if more.
Your photos are amazing. I've got an old 3G iphone and the camera on it is *really* bad, so...someday I'm going to upgrade and get that app. :)
Your photos are gorgeous! I am not familiar with the type of photo style but I love it!
Great photos! I have to admit, I'm too busy surfing online and have not used Instagram on my iPad yet!
Love your instagram photos. Isn't it addictive? I found more apps than I could ever imagine owning an IPad. Anyways, thank you for sharing. Have a great "playful" weekend.
Love your photos! I've been resisting the camera apps so far. Spend too much time on the computer as it is.
I love the marble picture! That one turned out really neat. :)
As usual Jo, some amazing photos!
Fab photos, and the app really makes them that extra bit special doesn't it :)
Love your photos.. I can't use instagram with my blackberry :(
Lovely photos! I especially love your shots of the beach!
Awesome photos!
Post a Comment