Not very inspired I know but after a particularly crappy day at work ( I work for the council so I shouldn't be surprised that the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing!!)
As the saying goes:
you can't make an omelette without breaking eggs.
Nor a cake...............

10 comments:
Same idea as me except that my omelette had been made.
They do a box with 9 eggs? Well I learn something new every day!
Lovely light in this photo Jo. It's a great one!
Fabulous shot Jo ... or should I say eggsellent! *groan* :)
Did you bake anything today?
Nice photo.. x
Beautiful soft light, makes them look yummier and fresher somehow :)
aha thats where my eggs were hiding :D just kidding.. just when i traipsed into the kitchen to capture our freerange eggs, they had all gone :( so i had to find another victim for today's word..
love the colourization of this photo, really cool effect
Love the way you've got the light in the photo
Lovely photo and hope the next day at work is better for you.
Post a Comment