Friday, 10 February 2012

41/365+1 : Heart

Andy gave me an amethyst eternity ring after Sam was born and I chose this silver heart locket after Callum was born. It came from Carol Anne Jewellers in Holland Walk, Barnstaple. We are going back down to North Devon in the Summer so I will have to pop in again as I see they stock Troll beads - yummy!!

9 comments:

Kristina said...

Beautiful piece and photo!

Unknown said...

How lovely.

Hope you have a lovely time in Devon.

cookcreateread said...

Love your heart locket! Guess what I got after the birth of my two children? ..... NOTHING! lol
Just had a quick browse at the photos I've missed ... I LOVE that wood on the beach! Amazing :)

Unknown said...

It's beautiful.....I just walked past Carol Anne's this morning as I live in North Devon :) I had a silver ring from there when I was 18 that I just recently lost :(

Great perspective on the locket :)

Anonymous said...

what a beautiful locket

viv said...

That is a beautiful heart and you've got a really thoughtful hubby.

Anonymous said...

what a beautiful locket

Maria Ontiveros said...

Beautiful locket, beautifully photographed!
Rinda

Sian said...

Oh, that really is lovely. A perfect choice!