I did have a back up photo for today (which was Callum playing on the swings whilst waiting for his Dad to come out of the dentist) just in case the traditional pancake tossing photo didn't quite go to plan.
As you can see it was a success - and I just love the expression on his face.
I have to admit I cannot make pancakes (proper pancakes not the small thick things they try to pass off as pancakes up here!) to save my life - this is where Dad comes into his own!!!!

5 comments:
I just love the expression on both their faces. What a great photo
Fantastic shot :)
Yes would love to meet for a cuppa, that would be great. Clever husband flying the big yellow helicopters. I'm still a good girl and wave to them when they are out and about :)
That really is a great photo.
Fabulous photo!
love the father son relationship , it shines out in the photo
Post a Comment