
Had a go at the weekly challenge over on UKS - starting as I mean to go on by using up some of the stash mountain I have got. This time I used up some of last months kit from Gottacraft which included lots of yummy Crate Paper.
The brief this week was:Use Becky Fleck round page map sketch provided, use 5 of something, scrap a celebration or a achievement, include pink and use glitter and / or bling. I ticked all the boxes but then decided I didn't like the glittery photo corner I had used - so pulled it off again.
The photo shows Sam and Callum with Laura and Matthew on Lossiemouth beach at the beginning of July - and they all got on like a house on fire.
4 comments:
Love the layout and great use of black and white I love black and white photos they give more depth to the photograph.
love your beach photos-and your toilet roll book!
Great LO. I wish my stash mountain had such nice stuff in it.
Lovely Lo and what a great photo of the four of them, this is the kind of photo they will look back on in years to come and all the memories will come flooding back :)
Post a Comment