


We all still appear to be waiting for this months album prompt from Shimelle - I know she gets married this weekend but I would have thought all the prompts would have been finalised way in advance. Maybe she is having computer problems.
I didn't take many photos this months - and only 1 of them has a person in! I liked the photo prompt about not just seeing the bigger picture but to focus on the finer details - made me look at things slightly differently.
Took some of the church that is attatched to the boys school - it is being renovated at the moment but managed to find some scaffold free bits - and the workmen all hid!! Took some of Sams wild flowers that he grew at Discovery Club - they were planted in an old Terracotta pot that Callum and I decorated a few years ago with shells that we had found on the beach. And lastly one of the building site - our house will be way down the bottom and from my craft room window I will have a view of those beautiful hills behind.
1 comment:
how stunning Jo you are so lucky to have such beautiful views
Post a Comment