



The dreaded day arrived - the first day of term. Sam was up with the larks this morning, excited to be going back to school - not for the academic side of thing but to see all his mates again! Callum wasn't so sure about it - took slightly longer to get him out of bed!!
They had to pose for the obligatory first day back at school photos (despite the drizzle) - note the shiny (lace up!) shoes and Callums funky hairdo that he did all by himself.
And the verdict at home time?? Sam said his day was brilliant as flew by - Callum said it was just OK!!
5 comments:
First day back at school - don't remind me - I've only got two weeks holiday left and I know it will fly by!!
Callum's hairdo - I'm sure I'll see a few of those when we get back.
Both looking very smart. Well done Callum on a great hairdo!!
gosh my son isnt back for another 2 weeks yet tut lol dont they always look so smart on the first day until home time comes
My time where very reluctant to go school as well. Didnt get as far as the posh hair doo's though.
By the way, i have left you an " I love your blog award. Check out my blog for details
My kids have 2 weeks to go yet !!! Its my youngests daughters 1st time at nursery so i cant wait to get her to pose in her uniform.
Love your pics & gives me inspiration to take pics of hair and shoes too !
Post a Comment