




As Andy had a works sports day in Aberdeen today (he came 2nd overall after competing in archery, clay pigeon shooting, quad biking and the land drover hill climb!!) I decided to take the boys to Inverness to get them all kitted out for school - only just over 2 weeks before they go back - yeah!!! Spent a small fortune on school shoes, trainers and gym pumps - as well as some Lego and a few treats for me out of Paperchase.
Then we took our picninc out to Chanonry Point to see if we can see the Moray Firths resident dolphins. We weren't disappointed - as soon as we walked down the beach we could see them - a mother and a calf. They are so wonderful to see in the wild - shame I wasn't quick enough with the camera. We managed to eat our picnic out on the bench as we could see the rain coming down the Firth - and luckily it started to rain just as we had packed away and were back in the car.
2 comments:
Jo - Love that picture of the lighthouse - hope to see it on an LO soon?
Ever felt like you have made a mistake in yer past - well looking at your blog I am starting to wonder if I did - I was posted to Lossie years ago but due to other things I managed to get an exchange and went to Lincolnshire instead - looking now at the beach on your blog photos - omg what have I missed and yep there was a man involved! DOH!
Post a Comment