Saturday, 16 August 2008

Its started!!




We walked down to the building site to see if any work had started on our new house - and it has. The foundations are there and you can see where the sunroom is going on the back of the house. We think we can see how big the garden is going to be as well. It all looks rather small at the moment but I am sure it will look bigger as the weeks go by - and I will be taking my camera down there on a weekly basis!!

3 comments:

Jed said...

Very cool pictures. How exciting to start a new home.

Good luck1

Unknown said...

What fab pictures and such an exciting time. I love the first set of tiles best. Deb x

voodoo vixen said...

Yay! Its such a thrill to see the footprint and watch it grow - would make a fantastic mini book of the stages - which I have never started but keep meaning to!!