
This large and rather disgusting spider is on the loose in my dining room as I type. It was high up on the wall so Sam gor a chair and a plastic beaker and tried to catch it for me. But it jumped and he screamed. It has now gone into hiding behind the computer desk - and I am afraid that if I see it then its days are numbered.
5 comments:
so scary that big big spider..
i hope i never have to see a spider like that...
;)
I couldn't resist coming to peek at your creepy crawly lol
He's not that big!!!! Is he a 'Late' spider yet?
Aargh, we came home to one like this tonight, and the cat let it get away! Seems like big spiders are everywhere right now.
aaaaaaaaarrrrrggghhhh! That is just horrible! Hope you find it soon....
Post a Comment