Saturday, 30 August 2008

A weekends work



Seeing as I got all my jobd done this morning - emptying both the washing and ironing baskets, mowing the grass and washing my car - I decided to do what I wanted this aftrnoon. Managed to be quite productive and get 2 LOs completed - one for for the mojo boosting challenge over on UKS and the other was for a challenge over on Carolinez Craftz.

Off to get washed and brushed up as theire is a crowd of us all going out for a meal this evening.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very good......

♥ Liz ♥ said...

Great afternoons work Jo. Love the colours on the one of Sam.

mandijane said...

Fab Layouts.....

Hello, I'm Vicki said...

wow gorgeous layouts you've done there, loving the top one, it's yummy!!! xx

Tash said...

I love both of them - but particularly the bottom one!

Lou said...

love both LO'S!

Scrappy~Sarah said...

fabulous los :D