Thursday, 5 August 2010

Skywatch Friday






Season 4, episode 4.

The view from Findhorn beach across to Culbin forest on the other side of the estuary, with the Black Isle in the background.

Taken on our 2nd walk of the day last Saturday!














See more stunning skies here.

6 comments:

jennyfreckles said...

Hi Jo What a beautiful part of the UK you live in. I've just enjoyed looking back over some of your earlier posts - great photos. I was really taken with the one of three beach pebbles stacked up - lovely textures. I shall enjoy exploring with you on your walks. Best wishes.

EG CameraGirl said...

This has a lovely silvery quality, the kind that does not require polishing. :)

Anonymous said...

So beautifully shot! What a wonderful & calming view

Nicely captured!

Happy Sky Watch Friday!

Sylvia K said...

Terrific capture, Jo! Such moody, gray clouds and skies! Have a lovely weekend!

Sylvia

Linnea said...

Beautifully dramatic. Love those clouds moving in and the silvery colors.

Linda said...

All these grey clouds, but lovely silvery sea.