Friday, 6 August 2010

2010 Reading List

This week I have added even more titles to my reading list for this year.

I am blaming Donna for introducing me to the delights of Agatha Raisin. I have only read one of the titles so far - mainly whilst we were camping on Lewis recently). They are a light and easy read and quite funny.















I finally got my hands on the rest of the TV Book Club titles I wanted to read - but some of them I'm not going to bother with as they really aren't my cup of tea. I have been watching the show but to be honest the programmes aren't up to much although I do like to hear what the book clubs say about each title.





Need more hours in the day as my TBR pile is growing at a steady pace.

6 comments:

Ank said...

9day ! nice too meet you

Ank said...

9day ! nice too meet you

JO SOWERBY said...

i know the feeling, i am reading through a pile, well a bookcase of books i've had forever and am plowing through. at the moment i am reading wolf hall by hilary mantell. its brilliant
Jo xxxx

Ladkyis said...

You know about bookcrossing do you? Where you read a book, register it on the website and then "release" it somewhere for someone to find and read.
there is also the chance to list those books you would like to read on your wishlist on the bookcrossing website so that kind bookcrossers can RABCK you - Random Act of Bookcrossing Kindness - There are also OBCZ which are usually coffee shops and cafes and pubs where bookcrossers leave books and choose others - take a look at www.bookcrossing.com I have been a member for six years now - oh did I say it is absolutely FREE!

Ann said...

I haven't come across this author before and I shall add one of her books to my list of Books To Read!
A colleague at work found a paperback left on a bench in Brighton. The inscription inside showed it was left there to be enjoyed and then passed onto someone else. I think it's a great idea!

furrypig said...

I have watched the programme too and it's ok. I did buy 'the legacy' after watching it and like the sound of Devils Acre but decided I probably wouldn't read any of the others at the moment. I just finished remarkable creatures by Travy Chevalier which was a good read.