Tuesday, 16 June 2009

HSMSHS - hat

I did say to Callum I wouldn't blog this photo taken in Edinburgh last month. As you get up near the castle there are countless shops selling Scottish "tat" for the tourists - which is a shame. Cal picked this one up and tried it on for size - so I had to take a photo didn't I????

6 comments:

Bobs said...

Lol! Hope he doesn't find out you have actually blogged it. He may never forgive you!! Lol

xxx

Anonymous said...

Cute shot!!

voodoo vixen said...

Now you see, that would be a perfectly decent hat if they hadn't added the fake orange fur 'hair' to it... he looks cute in anything so it doesn't really matter!!

♥ Liz ♥ said...

Och away with ya man he look a cute wee loon!!!!

Has he noticed yet?

Just to let you kow I've tagged you on my blog if you want to play along.

Coffeedoff said...

Great hat!

Anonymous said...

he's going to love you!!!!!!