Wednesday, 10 June 2009

GoGo pics

Another fantastic weekend - it was great to meet up with the friends from last year and to make a whole load of new ones.

The hotel was lovely - I think I have eaten enough to last me till October!! The shop was to die for - spent way too much - but then again I knew I would.

First thing on Saturday I had a photography workshop with the talented CJ - with Jen as our willing model. Hopefully I have learnt something - and maybe I can take the camera off auto!!


Some of our original Scrapdragons team from UKS. From left to right - me, Liz, Ruth, Val and Yvonne.


The mad "up north" Lemons and their hats . From left to right - Mandi, Emma, Claire and Claire.


The hotel taken from up in the tree house.














Emma - not quite sure what she was doing!!





















And a half decent one of me taken by Emma.

Mandi - posing!!





















Then me and Mandi went rabbit stalking.


The view from my bedroom window.


Some foxgloves - and I will kill you Mandi if you post a pic of my backside!





















An urn at the back of the hotel.

2 comments:

Linda said...

oh looks like you had a fab time! I am green with envy!!!

mandijane said...

Oi missus could have warned me...that pic of me would be half decent if my face and body wasnt on it....thats it....your butt photo is being blogged.....