Sunday, 14 June 2009

Wall Hanging and Project 365 day 165

Finally finished the wall hanging I made in Maryanne's class at the Getaway last weekend. Cannot believe that this time last week I was at Terminal 5 waiting for my flight home!!!

I loved this class - I think it was my favourite one overall - even though technically it was the hardest one. Lots of precise measuring of the foam mount board, the card stock and of course the photos. A few people messed up with the measuring so I measured about 3 times before I cut anything!!

The flowers are what make it I think - just scalloped circles which were cut and folded, added to circles of book paper and buttons tied on with twine.

This is going to have pride of place on the wall in the sun room. The photos are of Sam down in Roseisle woods at the end of last year.

The papers are Scenic Route Garden Grove - and I bought one of each paper in the GoGo shop!!



3 comments:

Minty Magic said...

That looks lovely Jo - great photos on it.

Anonymous said...

that is so cool will look fab on display

Deb said...

What a fab wall hanging. Glad you had some great classes at the Getaway.