Thursday, 18 June 2009

12

I can't believe Sam is 12 today - where has the time gone??? And in exactly 2 months time he will be starting high school.

Looked through some of his baby photos this evening (often wonder if I should scrap them but to be honest I don't really feel like doing that - I much prefer to scrap the here and now) and here is a badly scanned photo of Sam at a couple of months old.

























Today he occasionally popped his head up from a mammoth Lego building session - no less than 6 new sets!!! Its kept him quiet for ages.






And what did he chose for his birthday tea - I was expecting McD'or a Chinese - but he chose a roast dinner. So at tea time we sat down to roast chicken and all the trimmings. Followed by a gooey chocolate birthday cake.

Here is the card I made for him using the free stamp off this months Craft Stamper magazine.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hope he had a good one how cute was he

Deb said...

Ahh Happy Birthday to Sam - time does fly too fast doesn't it?