A rubbish photo as I cannot find the original - so this is a scanned copy out of a mini book I made ages ago called A_Z of Me.
This photo was for U - an unknown fact about myself - I can change a car battery! While Andy was away down south the battery died on my poor old rusty purple Ford KA. Buying a new battery was the easy bit and the only way I could change it was to have Andy on the phone talking through what I had to do with my pal Wendy. She then relayed the instructions to me - while her daughter held the torch so I could see what I was doing!!! How many people does it take to change a battery?????
5 comments:
Nice shot - and I love the story too! I've never changed a car battery, but I can change a wheel!
Yay for us!! :-)
xxx
Well done you. I wouldn't know where to start. I have changed a wheel once and a very long time ago.
Great story!!!!
great story! And well done you for changing a car battery!!
how clever are you wouldn't even know where to start
Post a Comment