Tuesday, 3 June 2008

Weekly Challenge


A out of focus blurry photo - but I love it! During our walk in Culbin on Sunday the boys decided to link arms and skip off down the path singing. Tried to grab a quick photo before the moment passed - I just love the expressions on their faces.

Used the February Scrapagogo kit using Scienic Route Loveland papers and KI Memories lace cardstock. Not sure the boys will appreciate all the pink!

12 comments:

Cass said...

Fab LO.Pink looks great even for a boys LO. Lovely!

Cass xxx

Helen said...

Great photo! There is nothing better than seeing children laughing.

Kristine said...

Wow! I love the colours of this LO! ;)

dddeeebbbzzz said...

What a great photo! Great LO! I love the lace cardstock. I agree with Cass about the pink!

Unknown said...

Lovely photo - and you know what, Jo - the pink works! Love the lace cardstock as well.
Donna

Unknown said...

Fab LO - the colours are gorgeous X

Claire said...

Really gorgeous LO, love the colours

Charlol said...

It's amazing how the scrapagogo stuff can be used in so many different ways. Brilliant!

Jay said...

It's a fantastic LO. The photo is fab. I love the pink touch!

jay670120 said...

this is a fab piece of work x

Tash said...

Lovely photo - and you've finally used some pink!!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous LO. I adore those flowers.