Wednesday, 11 June 2008

Pickle and Paint class




This was my first class at the Scrapagogo class and was taught by the very talented Fiona The class used the new Rusty Pickle Popstar papers and acrylic paint - and I loved it. Gave me a chance to try out something new and will definately be trying it again. Dashed off to the GoGo shop to buy the set of Jo Sonjas paints only to find they had sold out (much to my credit cards relief!!) but I did buy some more of the papers to have another go.

Each class kit came all wrapped up in its own little paper bag with your name on - it was these little details which made the whole weekend so great.

really pleased with the end result - the photos are from our recent trip to the Huntly peregrine Falcon Centre - Callum and Andy doing a spot of pond dipping - not sure who had the most fun!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Fabulous LO Jo - love those papers and stuff - work really well.
Donna

Tash said...

Lovely LO Jo - I want some of those rub-ons!!!