Saturday, 14 June 2008

New stash!!


Look what arrived today - can't wait for my glue pad to arrive then I will be glittering everything that sits still! Shame my Gottacraft kit didn't arrive - but I am hopeful for Monday.

5 comments:

dddeeebbbzzz said...

Great glitter colours! I had some lovely lilac glitter, but I spilt it on the floor and for ages afterwards everything upstairs had a little touch of sparkle!!
We had our school fair today but fortunately the weather held!

Unknown said...

The glitters are almost too nice to open! Deb x

Cass said...

Ooooohhh they look scrummy colours.Enjoy the sparkle everywhere!

Cass xxx

Claire aka Feline said...

Now I would buy those glitters from Doodlebug just for the bottles which I think are so cute...I know little things amuse little minds lol.

Shame your kit hasn't arrived but he does have a long way to go with it for you, the length of the UK lol :) xxx

Tash said...

Very, very jealous! :-) Looking forward to lots of sparkle on your LOs!