
Bikes feature quite largely in this household. Motorbikes have been a passion for Andy since he was at school and got his first motoX bike and it has progressed over the years through many different sports and off road machines - but now the two wheels of choice belong to his mountain bike. Unfortunately these don't seem much less expensive - but I suppose at least get him out in the fresh air and getting fit.
The photo is Andy and one of his best mates Trippy on one of their many biking days out - they like nothing better than disappearing for hours on end up in the hills.
This LO was done for the 2nd page prompt challenge over on Carolinez Craftz - it was to use paper tearing. Not a technique I use very often. Most of the materials in the LO came from an old Scrapagogo kit and the LO is a lift of one by the talented K3 over on UKS
We have our fingers crossed for Trippy today as Kirsteen goes into hospital today to be induced with their first baby.
5 comments:
Lovin this LO Jo, that torn paper is a great look!
Lovely layout.
Great LO - really fab X
I love the layout, and using the colours is great, your photography is amazing xxxxxx
I love the simpicity of this LO, the colours are gorgeous too.
Post a Comment