Friday, 25 September 2009

SLYMI - week 37

Scrap with metal.

So will it be brads or eyelets? Or do you have some older metal stash that is begging to be put to good use? How about a label frame or some wire? Or metal tape? Have an idea for plain old tin foil?

Scrap whatever you would like, but put some metal in there somewhere!

I was quite surprised when I had a rummage and found quite a few metal things I could use (not including brads or eyelets which I thought was a bit too easy) Came up with this little metal frame which I think came from an old Scrapagogo kit - one of the things you look at and think you will never use But I'm pleased that I have.

Photo is of Callum taking it easy at a local garden centre. Papers are Crate Paper, swirly stamps are Autumn Leaves and alphas are AC Thickers and Adornit tiny stickers.

Need to add some journalling at some point.


1 comment:

Sarah xx said...

This is fab Jo - love those flourishes!