
I have been meaning to play along with this blog for a few weeks now - but its usually dark before I remember. This evening I remembered before the sunset so Callum and I ventured into the building site for a better vantage point. That proved to be a pile of breeze blocks - I wonder what the neighbours thought I was up to!!
8 comments:
I am glad you joined in. This is a great SWF photo.
Hi Jo, Welcome to skywatch. Lovely shot!
fab shot jo i've been meaning to join in too but i always forget untill its dark aswell
Neat colors in your sky. Thanks for sharing.
I saw that same bit of sky this evening......on my way into Asda in Elgin! Did you see it an hour later? It was fantastic, the kind of sky you don't see very often, and I didn't have my camera with me!
Nice to meet a local blogger!
Welcome, and love your mysterious photo.
That's a lovely shot. Thanks for joining us.
Welcome to Skywatch! I've visited several posts this round where people have been climbing on walls to get a better shot, so don't worry, we all think it's normal here even if the outside world doesn't.
Nice to see another Moray blogger. I'm a Moray exile, but I grew up near Elgin and went to Elgin Academy.
Post a Comment