Sad to see the demise of this fab photography challenge blog. I looked forward each morning to logging on to find out what the word of the day was - and believe me I have taken photographs of some odd things in the few months I had been playing along.
I need to find another photography challenge now as this one really encouraged me to get out an about with my camera. Good job camera club starts again on Monday.
5 comments:
It's sad :(
(I'm wondering about starting a photo challenge like HSMSHS but like once a week or something like that what do you think? I'm not sure I can realistically commit to coming up with ideas every day just at the moment)
Jo I am really sad it's gone too. Haven't played along for ages but loved it all the same. If you find any new ones please post the links on your blog!
sad here too off to google photo challenge blogs :)
this one looks pretty cool
http://www.photochallenge.org/
I am really upset too.
I have started joining in with sky watch friday, thats my world tuesday, watery wednesday. There are a few more too. Not the same as Hsmshs but I'm enjoying them at the moment.
Post a Comment