Thursday, 22 July 2010

Create 10 - Class 2

More scrap - this time long thin pieces of patterned papers. I even dug from the depths a couple of pairs of decorative scissors (you know the sort - you bought them when you first started crafting then they were put away as to be honest they were pretty naff!)

I used Sassafras Lass Robotics papers - some of the strips were the decorative ones from the bottom of the papers. And one strip was concertinaed up to use across the bottom of the photo.

The photo is of Callum after he received his trophy for coaches player of the year back in May.


2 comments:

Ann said...

I just love this layout. Especially the expression on Callum's face! It's wonderful.

furrypig said...

He looks dead chuffed! Love how you have used all the strips I always have strips left over might have to try this one!