I very rarely drink - most wine tastes as though it should be put on chips adn spirits don't really float my boat. I could be persuaded by a glass of Magners with ice but that was until I discovered Crabbies.
Crabbies Alcoholic Ginger Beer is made from a unique recipe, and has 4 secret ingredients, which are combined with steeped ginger, shipped all the way from the Far East.
And over ice it is delicious.
2 comments:
I agreee - delicious!!
Just popped over from BFS. I know I'm on an old post but it caught my eye so I looked closer. You sound just like me - I can't stand most wine (finally found one I like a couple of years ago), I don't bother with shorts either but I LOVE Crabbies - I just hate asking for it at the bar lol
PS You might like my other favourite drink - Pimms and Ginger Beer, DELISH
Post a Comment