Saturday, 3 July 2010

Growing fast.

The cygnets on Cooper Park are growing fast. When I visited them last month they were still small and fluffy.

They are still fluffy but have grown loads. They are wary of people (not surprisingly as I have heard kids have a tendency to chuck things at the birds on the water) but if you sit still they will come over and investigate. But when the adults get too close I back off!!!!




4 comments:

helena said...

fabulous photos - swans always look so poised and elegant

Wee Hels said...

Hi Jo - those are just simply stunning! Absolutely love the fluffy cygnet close-up! TFS

Anonymous said...

Magnificent creatures! It's good to be able to take ongoing pictures like you have, and I really like the second photo. Flighty xx

JO SOWERBY said...

glad uve signed up for BPS. loving ur cygnets, mine are about the same
Jo xxx