Or actually, any light colour on a darker colour -- the challenge is to reverse the norm of writing with a black pen on a lighter coloured paper. Use a white or pastel pen, get out the letter stickers, stamp with a white or pastel ink pad or use your printer to create a block of text in reverse! Something that turns the habit of a black or brown pen in reverse this week!
I lifted this LO from a recent copy of Scrapbook Trends and finally managed to cut into my My Minds Eye Freebird papers. I have done my journalling in white pen on the red strips of paper.
The photo is of the boys from last summer on a dolphin spotting trip to Chanonry Point - and we were rewarded with the sight of dolphins jumping out of the water.
1 comment:
This is a lovely layout Jo - Love the colours. I also have found a lovely layout in ST that I want to lift as well and the laced paper that came in this months scrapagogo kit will be ideal for it - just need to get my ass in gear now!
Post a Comment