Wednesday, 12 August 2009

New specs

After what seemed like hours going to all 4 opticians in town I think I have finally found a pair of specs I actually like. Unfortunately they weren't the cheapest pair and I hadn't bargained with the extra charge to have the lenses thinned due to the style of frame I had chosen. They should be ready next week - and then next month I can go back and get the other pair. Think it would have been cheaper to get laser surgery!!!!

I am officially as blind as a bat!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

very cool haven't had to buy glasses for ages as i wear contacts now.

Coffeedoff said...

Great shots!

Deb said...

What cool specs - but is such a shame they are so expensive. Jess had her eyes tested this week and they have got even worse and they wanted £80 just to put new lenses in her old specs and she only wears them to get from her bedroom to the bathroom to put her contacts in - as she is as blind as a bat as well!

Minty Magic said...

Love the new glasses - very funky.