Tuesday, 11 August 2009

Photography competition

Over on UKS every month there is a photography competition - someone picks a theme and you post your entries into the gallery with the stipulation that it has to be taken in that month.

July theme was to submit photos of natural occurrences in which a tree, fruit or vegetable or some other natural product resembles that of something else i.e. a strawberry looking like a face or a tree looking like a chicken.

I had taken this photo just for Project 365 and then realised that it fitted the brief - and today I found out that it won. I'm so chuffed.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! :D Congratulations!

clairedulalune said...

I am not surprised you won, that is a fantastic picture! well done!

ForgedinPaper said...

Well done it's a fab photo.

Minty Magic said...

Fab photo Jo and well done on winning!!! Did the tomato go red?