Sunday, 14 September 2008

Rear view


Walked down the road this afternoon to see if I could take a photo of the back of our house - and ended up scrambling up a big earth bank so I could see anything. My craft room is the the middle window upstairs - and hopefully I will have a lovely view of the hills while I sit at my desk. House will look even better with the sun room on the back.

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Your windows are the same as ours Jo, easy to clean they tilt & turn & flip all the way round.

The little bits of wood you see sitting on top of the scaffolding is your tile batons.I just know that because my husband built ours.

It is great to see the scaffolding removed, but essential until they have done all the brick work.
I see you are having big patios doors, it is great to have lots of natural light.

Elizabeth said...

How exciting being able to watch your home being built.

Lovely blog - the photo at the top is stunning!

voodoo vixen said...

Its coming along nicely Jo!! There is a house being built in a field next to us and I often think when I notice another stage complete how yours is doing!