
Over on Sarahs Book of Me with a Difference over on Carolinez Crafts:
Take it literally
For this weeks challenge I would like you to indulge yourself in some reading. Go to your favourite book shop, the kind that has nice cosy couches and a coffee shop, your local dusty old unusual book shop or your local library.
Spend a few hours in the craft section, wander around the cooking section, and dream in the soppy romantic section.
Review old favourites or discover some authors. Maybe pick a book that really wants you to read more and go ahead and buy it. If budget is an issue, take a note and look in your local charity shops or ask the library if they can get it in for you.
Whilst you are whiling away your time at the book shop, think about all your favourite books/authors. Make a list.
So for this week’s LO, either take some pictures whilst at the shop or a picture of you reading that favourite book. Try and include that list of favourite books/authors somewhere on the page.
Happy reading
This challenge was made for me as I always have a book nearby - in the car for when I am waiting for the boys to finish school and there is uaully one in my bag for the odd five minutes I have spare here and there.
I took a photo of the insode of Elgin library where I think I am on first name terms with most of the staff - it has been mentioned more than once that it is my second home!!!
As for favourite authors - that would be difficult as I love so many and it would be a long list. I'm not a book snob and love reading best sellers and chick lit and one of the best books I have read this year was The Book Thief by Marcus Zusak.
No comments:
Post a Comment