Saturday, 13 September 2008

New Toy


After having a paddy in Jessops this afternoon I didn't think I was actually going to be able to buy my new camera today. They had an offer on to get the Canon 450D with the kit lens, plus an extra lens and memory card - only they didn't have the extra lens in stock! A phonecall to the Elgin branch found that they didn't have one either and no way was I taking a 60 mile round trip to pick it up next week.

Decided on the off chance to pop into Currys and happened to meet the lovely lady who did us a deal on our new TV and surround sound earlier in the year. Not only did she price match Jessops offer but she beat it - and they had everything in stock.

So I am one happy bunny - and tonight I will mostly be reading my manual!!!

4 comments:

Tash said...

So - even better photos coming up soon? Yippee - and good for you getting such a great deal. also, so exciting that the roof is up on the house!

♥ Liz ♥ said...

Very nice. Hope the manual wasn't too much of a read :)

Heather said...

have fun with the new camera Jo! lucky you! look forward to seeing all the fab pics you will no doubt capture with it :)

jay670120 said...

gosh you have been busy since the last time i visited blog . And shopping you lucky girl a new camera and Bakewell tarts yum yum !