Sunday, 27 July 2008

Scrap - a - go -go!



My mojo has returned with a vengance so thought I would take advantage of the peace and quiet this afternoon and scrap - the sky went very dark so decided not to venture out.

Did two LOs using last months GoGo kit - one of my neice and nephew on Lossie beach - the first time I had seen them in nearly 9 years. And one of Callum all cammed up with charcoal from the BBQ at Sams birthday party the other weekend.

3 comments:

voodoo vixen said...

Love your 'angel with a dirty face' - the tartan background is a perfect match for the t-shirt!! You certainly got a lot done at the crop!! I think I must have drunk too much tea and chatted too much!!

Unknown said...

LOs are looking great.

Tash said...

The cousins LO is stunning!