



Had a very productive crop over in Fraserburgh yesterday - well worth the hour and a quarters drive. Big thanks to Sharon for organising it all, and to Sarah for the lift there and Erika for the lift home!!
I managed to complete 4 LOs including the weekly challenge. The first 2 LOs were made using this months Scrapagogo kit and the 2nd 2 were done with last months Sarahscards kit. Love both of the kits but as we are now saving hard for the house these will be the last ones I get to enjoy for a while - but I really do think I have enough stash sitting here to keep me busy for many months to come!!
4 comments:
Wow, what a great set of LOs - they are all fab! I especially love Brothers Reunited.
FAB LO's really liking the brothers one. the journaling around the edge looks great!
oh you have been busy , i never do this many L/Os at a crop , be lucky if i do one as i chat too much !!!! great work too x
Wonderful LOs - especially the 'Smile' one (he is seriously going to break some hearts when he's older!)
Post a Comment