


Suddenly realised yesterday afternoon that I had a few cards to make - one for this afternoon. Sam has got a birthday sleepover to go to - I can drop him of at 6 this evening and don't have to collect him till 4 tomorrow afternoon - a result! After making my own cards for a while now I really begrudge paying a couple of quid for a sometimes crappy card that will end up in the bin (or recycling box). These 3 cards only took me an hour to make and I used up the few scraps I have left of my Scrapagogo Greetings kit.
3 comments:
Just like you I hate the thought of spending all that money on a card from a shop - so tend to try and make my own the majority of the time. I love your card - very quick and effective - and love the papers too!
Hugs
Claire
Love these! The robot one is fab! It's amazing what can be done with a few bits and pieces!
I try not to buy cards as all the folk I send cards to know I make them so would probably feel put out if I did.
Love yours, they look so simple but effective - love the "eleven" one.
Toni :o)
Post a Comment