




Even though it was Sams birthday last month we had to delay his party for a while as there were so many other parties and things going on at the end of term. We took all 8 lads down to Roseisle beach - and I can only apologise to any families who had gone down the beach expecting a quiet family picnic!! They were all armed with various plastic rifles and guns and proceeded to have running battles up and down the beach. Roseisle has old WW2 concrete defences and the old bunker has slid down the sandunes and now lies at an angle on the beach - a perfect base!! Charcoal from the BBQ made impromptu facepaint and they were ready to go.
All I can say is that I think they will all sleep well tonight!
5 comments:
It's great to see boys being boys! What a fab treat!
Jo, they look as though they had a fantastic time! I am sure that it was the best birthday party they have all been to - great idea!
looks like they had the most fab time
Val
What a fab and fun way for Sam to celebrate his Birthday and it sure looks like they had ball :) xxx
Sounds like they had a great time!
Post a Comment